NCSG is committed to the protection of our employees, contractors, customers and the general public with respect to health, safety and environment.
NCSG believes that all incidents are preventable and as such, safety objectives are set at ZERO. It is expected that all company and contractor workers take every reasonable precaution to eliminate workplace incidents. No job is so urgent that it cannot be done safely. Unsafe conditions and/or work practices are not acceptable on company sites and must be corrected before work can continue.
NCSG actively participate in the following pre-qualification registries:
- Avetta (Formerly PICS)
- CQNetwork Advantage
NCSG is associated with the following organizations:
- Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Alberta Motor Transportation Association
- Alberta OH&S Council
- American Society of Safety Engineers (Practice Specialties: Engineering, Transportation, and Construction)
- Canadian Hoisting & Rigging Council
- Construction Owners Association of Alberta
- Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association