NCSG offers engineering services to customer sites throughout the energy corridor of Canada.
On staff, through our sister company NCSG Engineering Ltd., professional engineers work to supply hoisting and transportation related engineering services. The team includes a Ph.D. in Engineering who specializes in the design and fabrication of complex rigging components for executing complex jobs safely and quickly. The NCSG team of professional project managers assess each job and provide recommendations on equipment and personnel requirements. They also ensure the work is completed in a safe, timely and professional manner.
As part of our full service package, NCSG can provide stamped engineered lift and heavy transportation plans. These technical drawings provide comprehensive engineered plans to ensure all lifts and transportation jobs are performed according to specification and in a safe manner.
Some of the lift plans that have been completed by NCSG’s Engineering Team include:
- Using 4 cranes simultaneously to hoist and turn a 153m, 53,000 lb. pipe onto racking
- Hoisting and sliding a 600,000 lb. generator into restricted space using an 8-leg Gantry system
- Lifting a 760,000 lb. gantry crane using 3 cranes for the pulp and paper industry
- Using multiple cranes to erect and disassemble the world’s tallest tower crane – Kroll 10000
- Using 10 cranes to support a 42” diameter pipe pull
Our engineering group also designs specialized rigging for complex jobs such as lifting large modules.